Connect is affiliated with the Chicklit Club website and was set up in January 2012 as a place for the chick lit community to share their views. While the main website is for book reviews, news and interviews, Connect is where we run author blog tours and guest posts.
There are also archived articles from International Chick Lit Month that ran from 2011-2015 (easiest way to find them is by typing International Chick Lit Month in the search tool on the right).
We welcome submissions from authors, publishers and the general public.
- There is no payment for contributions to the Connect blog.
- Ensure your article is a minimum of 400 words.
- If you are promoting a book, please include a book blurb, brief author bio, cover photo and author photo. These will appear with your article.
- Please ensure any photos you provide for the post do not have copyright issues.
- Articles may be edited for various reasons.
- Articles that have been booked for a specific date should be filed by email to our commissioning editor Jody or Kathy (see contact details below) preferably at least 4-5 days before publication. If the article does not arrive at least 48 hours beforehand, we cannot guarantee it will appear on its booked date. (Please note we operate on Australian EST and posts go live at 00.01.)
Blog tour information:
- We are happy to take part in author blog tours but note that we only accept guest posts, Q+As or book extracts.
- Joining a blog tour does not guarantee you a review, although we will forward appropriate requests to our team of reviewers. Any reviews will be published on the Chicklit Club website and are not timed to coincide with a blog tour date.
- We generally only publish links to an author or publisher website. We avoid links to Amazon and other book retailers because these do not accommodate our wide spread of international readers.
- We can coordinate a giveaway as part of the post, providing the publisher/author takes responsibility for sending the prize direct to the winner.
- All comments are moderated on this site so please note there may be a delay in your comment appearing.
- Offensive, defamatory or inappropriate comments and spam will be deleted.
Commissioning editors: Noemi Proietti and Katherine Marks
Publisher: Stephanie Pegler
To contact or find out more about the Chicklit Club team, click here.
Our thanks to our previous commissioning editors: Katherine Weston, Melissa Puli and Jody Hoekstra