From sexy dance moves to relationships in trouble, here’s a selection of 10 movies to catch with friends or a date over the next few months.
Celeste and Jesse Forever
A divorcing couple tries to maintain their friendship while they both pursue other people.
For a Good Time, Call
Former frenemies Lauren and Katie move into an apartment together, and in order to make ends meet, they start a phone sex line together.
After 30 years of marriage, a middle-aged couple (Meryl Streep and Tommy-Lee Jones) attends a week-long counselling session (with Steve Carell) to work on their relationship.
Kath and Kimderella
From Australian comediennes Jane Turner and Gina Riley, Fountain Lakes’ foxy ladies turn more than just heads when they go on an overseas trip and end up being the centre of their very own fairytale.
A male stripper teaches a younger performer how to party, pick up women, and make easy money. With Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey and Alex Pettyfer.
Not Suitable for Children
Ryan Kwanten stars as a party boy who learns he has one month until he becomes infertile so sets out to procreate as much as possible.
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
This romantic comedy stars Steve Carell and Keira Knightley who go on a road trip to reconnect Dodge with his high school sweetheart as an asteroid nears Earth.
Three sisters form a girl group and soon become Motown sensations in the 60s but fame becomes a challenge as the close-knit family begins to fall apart. With Jordin Sparks and Whitney Houston.
Step Up 4 Revolution
Emily (Kathryn McCormick), the daughter of a wealthy businessman, arrives in Miami with aspirations of becoming a professional dancer but soon falls in love with Sean (Ryan Guzman), who leads a dance crew in flash mobs.
Your Sister’s Sister
Iris (Emily Blunt) invites her friend Jack to stay at her family’s remote cabin after the death of his brother. There Jack has a drunken encounter with Iris’ sister, Hannah.
- Leigh Bennett on Staying Motivated
- Georgina Troy on Island Life
- Brea Brown on Staying Motivated
- Samantha on Staying Motivated
- Janice on When (My) Life Imitates (My) Art
- Come on Tour with Sophie and Dan! ~ Sophie’s Run Blog Tour | Romance That Rocks Your World! on When (My) Life Imitates (My) Art
- Samantha on Home is Where the Heart Is
- sherylbrowne on When (My) Life Imitates (My) Art
- Nicky Wells on When (My) Life Imitates (My) Art
- Fiction Addiction Book Tours : Tour details for Surfing in Stilettos by Carol E Wyer | Fiction Addiction Book Tours on Fakebook and a Vexatious Fan
- Jane Hunt on Letting the Spark Ignite